Of particular interest is section 13, "Remote Network Interaction; Use with the GNU General Public License."
Notwithstanding any other provision of this License, if you modify the Program, your modified version must prominently offer all users interacting with it remotely through a computer network (if your version supports such interaction) an opportunity to receive the Corresponding Source of your version by providing access to the Corresponding Source from a network server at no charge, through some standard or customary means of facilitating copying of software. This Corresponding Source shall include the Corresponding Source for any work covered by version 3 of the GNU General Public License that is incorporated pursuant to the following paragraph. Notwithstanding any other provision of this License, you have permission to link or combine any covered work with a work licensed under version 3 of the GNU General Public License into a single combined work, and to convey the resulting work. The terms of this License will continue to apply to the part which is the covered work, but the work with which it is combined will remain governed by version 3 of the GNU General Public License.
This has implications for the licensing of projects with AGPL components, especially in languages like Common Lisp where there isn't always a clear distinction between calling an external library and creating a derivative work of that library.
- ACUTE-TERMINAL-CONTROL - Permit fast control of a terminal device
- CL-ECMA-48 - Implement the ECMA-48 standard
- cl-eshop - cl-eshop is an e-shop/ecommerce site written in Common Lisp
- D - The D Common Lisp library exists to enable using doubly-linked lists in a program using a style which resembles singly-linked lists as closely as reasonable
- de.setf.graphics - de setf graphics is a native Common Lisp graphics library that provides 3d scene and geometry modeling in CLOS with rendering support for clim, clx, opengl, quickdraw, and svg
- de.setf.resource - de setf resource implements transparent, transactional persistence of CLOS objects to several RDF stores
- erlangen - erlangen is a distributed, asynchronous message passing system for Clozure Common Lisp
- FILE-TYPES - FILE-TYPES is a library to identify file formats based on file names
- HTTPD0 - HTTPD0 is a simple programmable HTTP/1.0 server with support for GET and HEAD requests following the KISS principle
- map - Octave-like functionality for Common Lisp
- MaxPC - Max’s Parser Combinators is a simple and pragmatic library for writing parsers and lexers based on combinatory parsing
- Q-THREAD-POOL - Q-THREAD-POOL is a very simple thread pool implementation based on JPL-QUEUES
- RESOURCE-UTILIZATION - RESOURCE-UTILIZATION gathers and displays resource utilization statistics from Linux's /proc interface
- trivial-feed - Parse syndication feeds such as RSS and ATOM to a canonical form
- turtl - Turtl lets you take notes, bookmark websites, and store documents for sensitive projects