- cl-modlisp - cl-modlisp is a Web library that implements a Common Lisp interface to Marc Battyani's mod_lisp apache module
- cl-mongrel2 - cl-mongrel2 is an interface to the mongrel2 web-server
- FastCGI - How to use FastCGI from Common Lisp
- lisp-cgi-utils - lisp-cgi-utils is a Lisp project for developing web applications using the CGI interface
- m2cl - An implementation of the mongrel2 API
- mod_ecl - mod_ecl is an apache module to use lisp in the way php is used for website scripting
- mod_lisp - mod_lisp is an Apache module to write dynamic web servers and applications
The Common Gateway Interface (CGI) is an interface for running web applications as independent executables under the control of a webserver.