- bintype - BINTYPE is a specification-driven parser generator for binary formats
- buffalo - buffalo is a canonical LR(1) and LALR(1) parser generator, a pure Common Lisp implementation of Knuth's original canonical method and the DeRemer/Pennello algorithm to compute lookahead sets, including yacc-compliant conflict resolution.
- cl-opossum - CL-Opossum is a Common Lisp implementation of a Parsing Expression Grammar parser generator
- cl-parsec - cl-parsec is an experiment to create the analog of Haskell's Parsec library (an alternative to parser generators) in ANSI CL
- cl-peg - Cl-peg is a PEG packrat parser generator by John Leuner
- CL-Yacc - CL-Yacc is a LALR(1) parser generator for Common Lisp, somewhat like Zebu or LALR.cl.
- com.nklein.parser-generator - Generate SAX-based XML parsers for Lisp or Objective-C
- de.setf.atn-parser - de setf atn-parser is an atn-based BNF -> Common Lisp LR(*) parser generator
- ebnf-parser - ebnf-parser is an EBNF (ISO/IEC 14977) parser generator
- esrap-liquid - ESRAP-LIQUID -- more lispy packrat parser generator for Common Lisp, than ESRAP
- esrap-peg - Esrap-PEG is a parser generator; it takes files with portable (language-agnostic) PEG notation and produces Esrap rules to parse this grammar
- hh-parse - hh-parse is an LALR(1) parser generator written in Common Lisp
- Meta - A recursive-descent parser DSL that is a simpler alternative to parser generators
- monkeylib-parser - monkeylib-parser is a parser generator loosely based on Henry Baker's META paper
- parseq - A parser generator for common lisp, inspired by ESRAP
- rdp - COM.INFORMATIMAGO.RDP is a simple Recursive Descent parser generator
- yid - yid (Yacc Is Dead) is a parser generator based on Brzozowski's derivative from regular expressions to context-free grammars
- Zebu - Zebu is a LALR(1) parser generator similar to YACC, but for Common Lisp
Parser generators can be an alternative to writing recursive-descent parsers by hand. Some parser generators are best used with lexers (although you can also do your lexing with regular expressions).