- deeds - Deeds is an Extensible Event Delivery System
- Modularize - Modularize is an attempt at providing a common interface to segregate major application components
- parachute - Parachute is a simple-to-use and extensible testing framework with compatibility layers to other test frameworks
- pathname-utils - This is a collection of common tests and operations to help handling pathnames
- ubiquitous - Ubiquitous is a very easy-to-use library for persistent configuration storage
- Universal-Config - This library tries to provide a layer for configuration files and storage that should be able to map any type of object to any configuration format and back
A free software license. The OSI recommends that all developers and projects licensing their products with the Artistic License adopt Artistic License 2.0.