Parenscript is available in Quicklisp since version 2.1 (at least).
Trident-mode is an Emacs mode for live Parenscript interaction.
All pages in topic "Parenscript":
- parenscriptm - Tool for generating mithrilJS code in parenscript
- ParenScriptObjectSystem - The ParenScript Object System (PSOS) is a facility for object-oriented programming in ParenScript using the same style and techniques as the Common Lisp Object System
- ParenscriptTipsAndTricks - This page is for snippets of code that are useful in writing ParenScript code
- ParenscriptWithApachePHP - This page describes one technique for seamlessly integrating ParenScript with Apache using PHP, mod_rewrite, and GNU make
- parenscriptx - A simple tool for aiding with creating React UIs in parenscript