is a library for mapping CSV
files to LISP
lists and CLOS objects and viceversa.
Some of the features are:
It's licensed under de GPLv3
- Tuned performance of mapping
- Binding data to fields in alists or slots in objects
- Internationalized and multiline data.
- Parseable formats extensible by templates (using define-csv-template)
- High-order file mapping by rows using map-csv function.
so it's free software.
Author Page: http://kmr.conscell.net/
You can download ASDF packages of any stable version here: https://github.com/kmruiz/cl-sgdos-csv/downloads
, file format