- arnesi - arnesi is a collection of utilities written by Marco Baringer
- CL-CSV - CL-CSV is a library to parse and write csv (comma-separated-values) files
- cl-sgdos-csv - cl-sgdos-csv is a library for mapping CSV files to LISP lists and CLOS objects and viceversa.
- dso-csv - A very simple parser for the CSV (comma-separated values) file format
- fare-csv - fare-csv is a library for reading and writing CSV files
- persistent-variables - Persistent-variables is a convenience library that makes it easy to serialize and deserialize variables
- picard-csv-parser - picard-csv-parser is a CSV file format reader/writer
- read-csv - Read-csv is a library for reading csv (comma-separated-values) files
These are the list of csv (comma-separated-values) parsing/writing libraries. There are no currently recommended library. Someone should do the performance test on these.