Criteria for links from this page:
- Application must be substantially written in or for use with CL
- Screenshot must be visually attractive
- Application must be free
For each entry, include the app name, a CLiki link or URL to more information, and the license. Thumbnails can be added as inline images if they're less than about 20k
Acclaim is a presentation application:
cells-gtk is a framework for GUI development
eclipse is a window manager:
Maxima is the GPLed computer based algebra system
- a plot invoked from bottom window
- direction fields in xmaxima/netmath
- debugger in in xmaxima (current execution line in red)
- help commands for debugger
- main screen (user interface based on McCLIM, running on CMUCL)
- news page at Yahoo! site
- w3 consortium website. This image might disappear anytime.
- Screenshots of a couple of the Garnet demo programs.
- screenshots of applications created by Garnet users
lgtk is an experimental set of bindings for the GTK library: ltk is a Graphics Toolkit: McCLIM is a free implementation of the Common Lisp Interface Manager (CLIM) and has a screen shots page of numerous clients built with McCLIM.
CL-SDL is Common Lisp interface to the SDL graphics library and OpenGL.
Jabberwocky is a Common Lisp IDE