Jabberwocky was an IDE for LISP, which contains the following components:
- A Lisp-aware editor (syntax coloring, parentheses matching, indentation, source analyzer, ...).
- A source level debugger (based on lispdebug) which works by instrumentation.
- A project explorer to manage your sources.
- A interaction buffer to interact with the Lisp system
- CMUCL 18c, 18d
- CLISP 2.28
- SBCL (Jabberwocky 2.0.x)
- GCL 2.6.1 (ANSI version)
- Allegro CL 6.2 (Jabberwocky 2.0.x)
Jabberwocky runs on:
- Linux (CLISP and CMUCL supported)
- Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, or XP (only CLISP is supported)
- Other UNIXes: the Jabberwocky user interface is Java-based; so it should run on every UNIX which has the correct JRE or SDK)
- J2SE 1.4 JRE or higher is required for the binary version (1.4.1 is preferred)
- J2SE 1.4 SDK or higher is required for the source version (1.4.1 is preferred)
You can find Jabberwocky at the Jabberwocky Home Page.