- asia - ASIA (ASDF2
- CL-Librarian - CL-Librarian aims to be a manager for Common Lisp libraries that is focused on libraries updated dynamically by version control systems and targeted at power users
- clbuild - clbuild is a shell script helping with the download, compilation, and invocation of Common Lisp applications
- CLPM - CLPM stands for Common Lisp Package Manager
- Qlot - Qlot is a project-local library installer using Quicklisp facility
- repo-install - Repo-install is a common lisp package manager that can be used to chase down and download dependencies between common lisp packages
- Roswell - Roswell is a Lisp implementation installer/manager, launcher, and much more!
Tools to help installing Lisp implementations and/or libraries.