This page is for information, links, and discussions related to Lisp Games. Currently a rough draft but people are welcome to flesh things out.
Open issues and projects
- Reproducing and eventually squashing the 64-bit windows sbcl/sdl crash bug.
- Using/improving Blackthorn Starter Pack and other starter packs.
- Identify documentation needs.
- Automating build process and packaging of binaries/libs/assets for all available platforms.
- Engine and language-agnostic DAM (digital asset management) tools.
- Working with others to add new platforms.
- DESCRIBE / LINK YOUR PROJECT HERE...
Lisp game development resources
- Graphics: lispbuilder-sdl, cl-opengl, cl-devil, cl-glfw, glop, clx, okra, imago, penumbra (idiomatic opengl for clojure), cl-cairo2, cl-horde3d
- Physics: squirl, buclet
- Game Engines: XE2 (also at github), blackthorn, lisp-game-engine, CL-TCOD, Until It Dies
- Other: glop, glaw
Game Development Resources