- Dividing produced queries into logically separate (schemas, tables, primary keys, foreign keys, indexes) files.
- Customized (and extendable) identifier formatters. (You can adopt a naming scheme you prefer to name tables, indexes, etc.)
- FOREIGN KEY data type mismatch detection.
- Invalid FOREIGN KEY reference detection.
- Missing index detection for ON DELETE/UPDATE CASCADE references.
- FOREIGN KEY reference auto-completion. (You don't need to supply column of the referenced table. SST infers it for you.)
See README file further details.
(Tarball comes with the latest .git source tree. Feel free to play with it.)