If you're going to asdf-install that package you probably need to install my pgp key from http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~bmastenb/bmpgp.asc.
There's an example page there which shows a simple menu definition and an example of using it in practice.
- CLOS-based and should be suitable for multiple backends (right now only a simple terminal backend exists)
- Allows menu-based control of programs, which makes it much easier to give demos
- Uses restarts for all exits from a menu, which allows exits to a prior level of menu that's not the immediate parent
- Uses ASDF and should be installable via asdf-install
Other stuff: I've put it in the public domain, just so it can be used as broadly as possible.
To be done:
- Continue to flesh out preferences editing for more types of settings
- CLIM backend