- c-amplify - c-amplify is an s-exp syntax for writing C code
- css-lite - css-lite generates CSS from an s-exp syntax
- LinJ - Linj translates a subset of Common Lisp into human-readable Java code
- ltd - ltd is a Common Lisp to Dylan translator
- PLisp - PLisp is an s-exp syntax for generating PostScript files
- SC Language - SC is an s-exp syntax (Scheme-like) for writing C code, implemented in Common Lisp
- sml - s-expression markup language
S-exp syntax is a topic for programs that let you translate s-expressions to other grammars. Things that let you write C with s-exps qualify, as do many markup libraries. Some markup libraries with a lot of implementations, like HTML generators, get their own topic, and shouldn't use this one.