- Documentation is distributed from NST's trac wiki.
- Compatibility. NST releases are tested on Allegro, SBCL, Clozure, CLisp and Lispworks. Further details are available from the trac wiki.
- Recent changes. A list of changes by version is available on the trac wiki.
- Future development. We use NST for a number of projects at SIFT, so we expect to continue issuing bug fixes and improvements.
- Known bugs. We know about many! Have a look at NST's bug list to see if we know about yours, and please do email with any new problems you encounter.
- Authors. NST was written by John Maraist, with numerous contributions and suggestions by Robert Goldman. Other contributions and bug reports by Michael Atighetchi, Michael Pelican, Steve Harp, Patrick Stein and Jon Schewe.
NST is a test framework for Common Lisp offering separate and reusable fixture definitions, test groups, extensible test criteria, ASDF integration, and optional JUnit XML output.