Videos featuring software
- an example of coding a Domain Specific Language, presented by Rainer Joswig
- using SLIME, narrated by Marco Baringer. (which receives a "Totally brilliant!!" rating from Luke Gorrie) slime.torrent (broken link) - slime.mov (seems to be working today) - slime.torrent (a non-broken link to a broken torrent)
- Another SLIME video, this one by Yusuke Shinyama (showing the basics: completion, go to symbol with M-point, load a buffer with C-c C-k and see a symbol help.)
- Writing a simple raytracer in Common Lisp: Alexander Lehmann's tutorials
- Peter Seibel Giving a talk at Google on Common Lisp. With a basis of his book "Practical Common Lisp"
- An Brief Introduction to LISP - Pt 1, Syntax By O'Reilly (Entire playlist)
- A livecoding demo in Common Lisp.
- Using Common Lisp to refactor C++. With CLASP, Common Lisp on LLVM
TC Lispers Channel -- Vimeo channel featuring videos made at TC Lispers meetings:
- Meet the Macro by Patrick Stein
- Lisp and Scheme by Grant Rettke
- Hygenic Macros by Grant Rettke
- Introduction to SLIME by Matthew Swank
- ASDF by Robert Goldman
- Factor by Doug Coleman
- Sheeple by Josh Marchand
- Lisp GUI Discussion
- Weblocks by Patrick Stein
- Hunchentoot by Paul Krueger
- CL-Growl by Patrick Stein
- Cocoa Lisp Controller by Paul Krueger
- Teaching Introductory Programming in Lisp by Daniel Feldman
- ASDF2 by Robert Goldman
- CLASP:Common Lisp using LLVM and C++ by Christian Schafmeister.
- ASDF 3.1 Walkthrough 2014 by Francois-Rene Rideau
- Patric Steins Channel -- Vimeo channel featuring videos of different Common Lisp topics:
- Baggers Channel -- Youtube channel featuring videos of different Common Lisp topics:
- Video Lectures of the MIT course Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs are available here
- Algorithms for AI and NLP, University of Oslo
- Video lectures of Pascal Costanza covering Generic Functions, CLOS, and the Metaobject Protocol
- A Study in Keith - Interactive Music Programming Demonstrated Live in Scheme
- The Land of Lisp video.
- Readable Lisp S-expressions: Curly-infix-, Neoteric-, and Sweet-expressions (2013-09-09)
BrokenPlease find replacement links for the following projects:
- RLX roguelike engine videos
- LispCast: An episodic screencast of Common Lisp programming.
- an introduction to ucw, narrated by Marco Baringer. hello-world.mov - hello-world.torrent
- Video about HTTP stuff and the Web by Sven Van Caekenberghe: Episode 1: HTTP Client and Server
- Video tutorial: writing a webapp in 100 lines of code using the KPAX framework by Sven Van Caekenberghe: Episode 2: A reddit-alike in 100 lines of elegant code
- hyper-cliki also has a few audio/video links http://lisp.tech.coop/AudioVideo - Broken