More information from the conference website. Some attendees have written personal accounts:
- some stuff about the 2002 International Lisp Conference in SF by Dave Bakhash
- Thu, 31 Oct 2002 weblog entry by Daniel Barlow
- Re: some stuff about the 2002 International Lisp Conference in SF by Fred Gilham
- Impressions of the International Lisp conference ILC2002 October 27-31, 2002 -- San Francisco, CA by Oleg Kiselyov
- Lisp Conference and OOPSLA summary by BrianTRice
Online Conference Resources
Here's a collection of materials presented at the conference:
- Videos (via BitTorrent) and proceedings can be found at http://fresh.homeunix.net/files/ilc02/. -- The site has disappeared (in Oct 2011). Has someone mirrored this files?. (see ILC2002 Proceedings and Videos)
- Daniel Barlow's CLiki paper and slides.
- Nick Levine's Common SQL tutorial.
- Robert Strandh's and Tim Moore's McCLIM paper (PDF; note that basic support for graph formatting has been added to McCLIM since the paper was written).
- Slides of simple streams tutorial (PowerPoint presentation).
- Marc Battyani writes on his CLiki page that people can contact him if they'd like a copy of his paper (a web framework based on mod_lisp)
- Slides of Roger Corman's Multi-threaded Lisp: Challenges and Solutions talk (PowerPoint presentation).
It should be noted that the ALU plan to release a formal Proceedings of the conference in early 2003