- One is an FFI binding for CLISP by John Hinsdale and can be found at http://clisp.alma.com/. As of CLISP 2.31, it has become incorporated as a module.
- Another one is a Common Lisp FastCGI library and server for CMUCL by Teemu Kalvas. It can be found at http://www.s2.org/~chery/projects/fastcgi-cmucl. This is a complete implementation of the FastCGI binary packet protocol in Lisp, from scratch.
- SB-FastCGI is a Common Lisp FastCGI API Toolkit for SBCL, It contains a group of low-level APIâs which like the c API of FastCGI, a group of fcgi-server implementations, and a high-level WSGI style interface. see http://kdr2.net/sb-fastcgi.html.
- CL-FastCGI is a generic version of SB-FastCGI, targeting to run on mostly Common Lisp implementations. see http://kdr2.net/cl-fastcgi.html.
- Finally, there is cl-fcgi by Stanislaw Halik. It is a FastCGI app protocol implementation for Common Lisp. Works at about 75% of libfcgi's performance for native code compilers. It can be found at http://tehran.lain.pl/stuff/fcgi-current.tar.bz2.
Note that running FastCGI doesn't require a module in Apache or other httpd. All that's needed is this useful program.