* threads (including run- and arrest-reasons)
* Sockets (including chunked transfer encoding on some implementations)
* Parts of the EXCL package
* Parts of ACL's SYS package
* ACL's NET.URI (networking) stuff
It is maintained together with Portableaserve the portable implementation of Franz' AllegroServe Webserver, but can be installed without Portableaserve.
As of now ACL-COMPAT supports the following Lispsystems, in varying degrees of testedness:
The latest version of ACL-COMPAT is included within the Portableaserve code tree from CVS at the Portableaserve SF Project site.