Tuesday 27 February 2001
- Added *top-level-auto-declare* to CMUCL Hints
Wednesday 21 February 2001
- Changed note about ILISP Licensing. It is DFSG compliant. Otherwise it wouldn't have made it into Sourceforge. -- Marco Antoniotti.
- Added ACL for fun. -- Reini Urban
Sunday 18 February 2001
- Added information on anonymous CVS repository to MaiSQL page. -- Pierre R. Mai
- Added Play Nice With Unix - one man's personal LispOS delusion -- Daniel Barlow
- New stylesheet for the site, and the CLiki Search engine -- Daniel Barlow
- Added link to GLOS on OpenGL Bindings. An OpenGL page would be preferable really, but it will do for now-- Daniel Barlow
Wednesday 14 February 2001
- Added Stats library.
Friday 26 January 2001
- Added note that ILISP is currently non-free. -- Colin Walters
Wednesday 24 January 2001
- Updated link to Successful Lisp in Document
Monday 15 January 2001
- Programming Tips in Document.
- change-class dangers in Programming Tips, describing my problems with change-class :-) -- Peter Van Eynde.
Friday 12 January 2001
- Integrate page describing a numerical PDE solver added.
- ecfh-gui added common lisp emacs dream thought.
- onShore added description of onShore.
Sun Jan 7
- New releases of CLiki, Araneida and db-sockets uploaded. It should be easier for people to put their own CLiki engines together now.
- Moved a lot of older changes to Changes In Autumn 2000
Tue Dec 12
- mod_lisp page created
Sat Dec 9
Fri Dec 8, 2000
- Cut-and-pasted MIT License to the page of that title - Marshall Criswell
For older changes, see