- CIRCUIT-SIM - CIRCUIT-SIM implements a relatively simple digital electronics circuit simulator similar to that described in Abelson & Sussman's Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- cl-cudd - CL-CUDD is a swig/cffi wrapper around the University of Colorado Decision Diagram library CUDD-2.4.2
- cl-magic-cad - cl-magic-cad is a set of tools to generate files in Calma GDS-II and MAGIC VLSI CAD design programs
- common-db - common-db is a programmable debugging substrate, mostly geared to driving target devices by establishing control via on-chip debugging machinery through a JTAG (IEEE 1149.1) external port
- ICanCAD - ICanCAD is a CAD application for analog and mixed-signal (analog and digital signals on the same chip) electronics circuit design
- rlc - RLC is an electronics library which graphs solutions to RLC (resistance, inductance, and capacitance) circuits
Tools for electronics design and signal processing.