It is fork of swank-backend and differs from swank in the following regards:
- The swank frontend has been removed, leaving a Lisp library rather than a socket server.
- The swank-loader has been removed. Conium always uses ASDF instead of a manual load script.
- Code related to threads has been removed. (Use bordeaux-threads instead.)
- Code related to the MOP has been removed. (Use closer-mop instead.)
- Code related to gray streams has been removed. (Use trivial-gray-streams instead.)
- Code related sockets has been removed. (Use usocket, iolib, or in Hemlock's case, the connection API instead.)
- The package SWANK-BACKEND has been renamed to CONIUM.
It is currently being maintained by David Lichteblau and retains its original public domain status.
git clone git://gitorious.org/conium/conium.git