Quoting John Wiseman's writeup:
... lets you use Lisp to leverage the XMLHttpRequest/Ajax technique that's used to such good effect in Flickr, Google Suggest and Google Maps to create real-time interactivity without page loads.
A mini tutorial can be found at holygoat.
- 2005-03-08: first release (0.1)
- 2005-03-14: second major release (0.1.5), with miscellaneous fixes, compatibility improvements, and better documentation and example. Now tested with SBCL and OpenMCL on Mac OS X 10.3.8.
- 2005-03-25: third major release (0.1.8), with much better documentation and more streamlined output. Please hammer away on this and report any bugs.
- 2005-09-21: Craig McDaniel prompted a few improvements, so 0.2.0. I have a Parenscript update in my queue, which I might get around to this year!
Plans for the next release:
- Further testing
- A true SAJAX-alike, giving up all the smart stuff in exchange for fitting in with their back-end