- cl-routes - cl-routes is Common Lisp re-implementation of the Rails routes system for mapping URL's (also, see http://routes.groovie.org/)
- cl-uri-templates - cl-uri-templates is an implementation of URI-Templates that supports the full draft 03 URI Template standard
- CLLIB - CLLIB is a varied collection of Common lisp tools and routines in CLOCC
- idna - International Domain Name functions for Common Lisp
- puri - puri, Portable Universal Resource Identifier, is a library for parsing and representing URIs
- uri-template - uri-template is an implementation of the URI Template proposed standard draft version 01 as a
- Ystok-URI - Ystok-URI a library for representing, parsing, and printing URIs
Libraries for dealing with URIs. The newest URI standard is RFC3986.