- MaLeCoLi, Machine Learning in Common Lisp.
- clml, Common Lisp Machine Learning Library.
- ML-Progs:More "Research-Level" Implementations of Learning Algorithms
- cl-bayesian, Common Lisp routines for Bayesian estimation and analysis.
- cl-simple-neuralnet, a simple implementation of multiple-layered neural network in cl. ← This is a crap, as an author I am sure, plz dont list it here :)
- cl-mlep, a machine learning library for educational purposes
- cl-association-rules, an association rule mining library.
- cl-online-learning, a collection of online machine learning algorithms for linear classification.
- cl-random-forest, a fast implementation of Random Forest for multiclass classification
Common Lisp Machine Learning projects: