This LispGameDevelopers page is an impromptu home page for the irc.freenode.net #lispgames community. Hopefully we can collect links to projects, resources, games, and people who are developing games in Lisp.
There is now a dedicated Lisp Games Wiki elsewhere.
Add your project to this list by putting its page in the category Game, or add a link to an external site.
- bratwurst - Bratwurst is a clone of the old amiga Game by 3 Little Elks (3LE)
- Buclet - Buclet provides CFFI bindings to the Bullet physics library
- cl-horde3d - CL-HORDE3D provides CFFI bindings to the Horde3D graphics engine
- cl-namegen - cl-namegen reads wordlists and produces similar words.i.e "name generation"
- cl-ode - CL-ODE is a CFFI interface to the Open Dynamics Engine
- cl-reversi - cl-reversi is a Common Lisp application of the classic reversi or Othello game
- CL-Sokoban - CL-Sokoban implements the classic game Sokoban
- cl-tcod - Common lisp bindings for the Doryen Library, a "free, fast, portable API for roguelike developers providing an advanced true color console, input, and lots of other utilities frequently used in roguelikes"
- Cletris - Cletris is a Tetris like Game
- clim-chess - clim-chess is a CLIM chess playing game
- Climon - Climon is a Simon Game
- clois-lane - clois-lane provides bindings to the Object-Oriented Input System (OIS) for such things as game controllers
- clones - Clones is a game inspired by "same game" for GNOME
- IGS Client - Basic IGS client back-end
- Langband - Langband is a rewrite of the popular roguelike role-playing Game Angband
- LispGameDevelopers - About
- LMud - LMud is a MUD (Multi-User Dungeon) Game implementation written in Common Lisp with heavy use of CLOS and multiple inheritance
- Planet of the Feebs - Planet of the Feebs is a simulation Game loosely based on the "Maze War" game developed by Steve Colley and Greg Thompson at the NASA Ames Research Center in California 1974
- Pretzil - Pretzil is a Z-Machine (interactive fiction) emulator for McCLIM, which makes it a Game
- RLX - RLX is a game engine for roguelike games written in Common Lisp
- Star Trek - Star Trek is a classic 1970s console game that originated on mainframes
- The Feebs War - The Game The Feebs War is a new project based on Planet of the Feebs, with the intent to improve it, giving better support for lisp newbies and enhancing the features provided