- AMOP - AMOP is an acronym used in reference to the book, The Art of the Metaobject Protocol, by Gregor Kiczales, and which was published by MIT Press, 1991
- CLPfAI - Common Lisp Programming for Artificial Intelligence
- CLtL2 - "Common Lisp the Language, 2nd ed" is a book by Guy Steele that describes the state of Common Lisp as it was partway through the ANSI process
- Keene - Common abbreviation for the book "Object-Oriented Programming in Common Lisp: A Programmer's Guide to CLOS" by Sonya E Keene
- Let Over Lambda - Let Over Lambda is a book about advanced Common Lisp programming techniques written by Doug Hoyte
- Lisp Web Tales - Lisp Web Tales is a book about web development in common lisp, written by pavelpenev
- On Lisp - by Paul Graham
- PAIP - PAIP is short for "Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming: Case Studies in Common Lisp"
- SICP - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
A list of Lisp-related books with CLiki pages.